Tool Kit and Conference Assemblies
February 23 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Tool Kit is still on! See you soon!
If weather is worse in your area, please use your own discretion and be safe.
Join us for a morning of engaging workshops, fellowship, time with Bishop Ann Svennungsen, and conference meetings. Both experienced and new church leaders are strongly encouraged to attend! You may even want to consider coming with your whole church council.
Tool Kit: 9:00 am – 11:10 am
Bishop’s Time: 11:20am
Conference Assemblies: 12 noon
(each will dismiss when business is completed)
The hour-long Tool Kit workshops are:
- New Strategies for Organizing Mission & Ministry: Effective Church Council Leadership
- Who Lives in My Neighborhood? An Introduction to MissionInSite
- A Small Church Can Make a Big Difference
- Church Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- Ready to Talk About Culture and Race?
- How to Run a Meeting
- Financial Best Practices for Churches
- Five Marks of a Vital Congregation and Two Questions Not to Ask
- Using Story to Invite People into your Congregation
- Better Council Effectiveness Through Relationships
- Good Stewardship: Maximizing the Value of Your Real Estate
- Digital Media 101: Social Media and Websites
- Navigating the Church Human Resources Jungle
- The Skill of Connecting with your Community Through One-to-One Conversations